Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mileyge! Give a mile, take an inch!

At a garage sale, my daughter and I got a pair of Miley Cyrus jeans, jean jacket and a sweater to share.  All 3 new and all 3 Miley Cyrus.  Guess you could say we're going to get alot of Mileyge out of them. PIMP LOL.  What? You’re never too old to wear what you want! Grow bolder instead of older. And, you’ll get a lot more mileage…or umm…Mileyge, in my case. Have a fun day. No matter what age or how you think you measure up, you'll get alot more mileage out of life if you jump in with both feet and you give a mile and take an inch.  Even, when we know most people, when you give an inch, they take a mile.  Now, that's a yardstick of truth!         Trace

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Really like this place.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete