Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hind-sight, Mind-sight, Kind-sight and Divine-sight!

Started this morning off thinking about vision and having a vision. Why? Well, because I still have trouble seeing and getting out more than I would like. And, last night, I cracked my 175 glasses frame last night, which are for seeing distance, without contacts. So, I tried my amber sparkly cat-eye 350’s, but a li’l blurry. Moved on to try my multi-focal contacts with the sparkly blue reader 100’s over them, but, cross-eyed. So, I took out the contacts and tried the tri-focal glasses. Old and very wrong prescription. Next? Tried the 250 computer glasses that I wear without contacts, which used to be my reading glasses 10 years ago. What? They were very expensive and I still love them. Glad they work for the computer, but def not for distance. By then, my eyes and head were spinning. Have to keep trying, because giving up is not something I can see. Along with a lot of others things! PIMP LOL. Gotta laugh about it. Guess I’m gonna have to stop making a spectacle of myself and go get some cheap 175’s. I can 20/20 see that happening tonight. Seeing IS all it’s cracked up to be. I may have cracked my glasses and need newer contacts, but the only contacts the eyes of my heart need are the human kind and the divine kind. Have yourself an insightful and fun day. Envision yourself making a spectacle of yourself by seeing others with your heart. Well, not seeing others actually with you’re your heart in their hands, like it sounded when I read it back for proofreading, but seeing them with heart glasses. Oh! You know what I mean. Make human contact. Rather envision than division. Envision them with your heart and God will be your provision. Cuz without a vision, the peepers perish. PIMP LOL. One more thing. Here’s a little info on what 20/20 really means. It was devised in the 1800's by an eye doctor named Snellen. This chart took 20/20 as an arbitrary standard of what size letter most people who didn't need glasses agreed that they could see from a distance of 20 feet. So all that 20/20 eyesight means is that you can see the "20 size letter" at a distance of 20 feet. Hind-sight may be 20/20 (which is average), and mind-sight 50/50 (depending on which brain we use), but kind-sight, seeing someone through God’s heart? Is always 100/100. A 100 percent blessing for both sides of the eyes. And “divine-sight”? Well, He can see eternity/eternity! Oh! And, the photo? All my glasses with some of my fave things! Click on the picture to get the...umm...bigger picture?  Then, you'll notice, that the edge of the placque on my wall says, "always find a song" and the sewing machine says "singer".  Kinda cool, I think.  Oh!  And, the other brain in mind-sight?  Well, I call it?  Behind-sight!  PIMP LOLSee you!   I hope a li’l clearer soon.      Trace

4 comments:

  1. Trace, another wonderful insight. Literally. I do enjoy your writing and music.

    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to admit that I think with the "other" brain much too often. I noticed the always sing and singer sewing machine right away. Very cool. I do enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Tracy. And thanks for being surrounded with very good company, you and Sam included very much and our church I can now see after to, to many years, see 100/100. The sight not only pours into my heart but my very soul, and it feels good and its right.
    Very good Tracy
    Here’s to 100/100
    jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the history lesson.I did not know what 20/20 ment now I do.I also enjoy your blogs

    ReplyDelete