Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Runnin' Thru The Music Into The Impossibles

After patiently fixing to wait and waiting to fix, we're up & running again with our studio recording. And, I'm running thru some songs to get ready to record as you can see in the photo. PIMP LOL. Have a few songs that've been stuck on our studio which can now be mixed and I can get to the video art. I've had plenty of time to put some thought into the 1st one I'm gonna put up. I hope I remember how! It's going to be a mix of video clips and photos and art work. To tell the story for the eyes. Still gonna put up some unplugged garage recordings off my camera (audio/video). I enjoy doing both the studio versions & the songs from the garage of our hearts. But, I admit when we record in the garage with nothin' but the camera & Sam's guitar, it feels like you guys are right there with us. I'm so very thankful to God for blessing us so richly. Oh, not in dollas, but in hollas!  Here's a holla out! Yay! That was a million dolla holla! By the way? You know me...always have something runnin' thru my head. Only this time? It was my feet! PIMP LOL. I used to tell that joke at band practice years ago. I would throw the music on the floor and actually run thru it. I know that surprises you guys! It is quite a "feat" and "feet" running thru music! But, I will never be defeated! Or defeeted! With God, I step into the impossible!  So, yep!  I'm runnin thru the music right on into the impossibles.  Wanna run with me?   Don't wrinkle the sheet music.  Or you'll be in plenty of treble.   We must be in one achord!   And, it is so true that when I run through the music, I always step into the impossibles.  Always learning and always feel so thankful and comfortable in that music space.  It's the one place I don't think about my health or my body shortcomings. I  feel peace.  It's my spirit zone.  Where I feel the presence of God and can allow Him full reins!  Runnin thru the music? Best exercise ever!  Dancing and singing thru the music?  Medicine for the bones!    Trace

2 comments:

  1. Keep singing Tracy. You are very missed at church and on stage. Both your presence your voice. Keep smiling and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photoart on this. And your play on words. Keep singing. Would love to see you sing sometime.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete