Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Room Fool In A Roomfull!

“A Room Fool In A Roomfull!” What? I now know why folks feel like bolting out when, sometimes, they’re in a room full of people, and feel like a fool. Should it be spelled “room fool” of people? Cuz I was sure feelin’ like a fool as I saw myself bolt out. We’ve all been foolish. Enough said about that. I’d be foolish to say any more. Yep! Been there. Well, used to be there. Umm…cuz, I just ran out! PIMP LOL. Sometimes, you gotta run to keep from BEIN’ the fool and sometimes you gotta run FROM a fool. And, still sometimes yet? You can’t fool anyone! So, you just gotta face the roomfool head on. Fool on! Face life, I mean. What? I’m not foolin’! Love you guys all for lovin’ me anyways. Oh! And, the photo? Ummm…that’s what this room fool wears in case of a roomful or roomfool and there is a need to bolt!! Cuz, those boots are made for walkin’… And, for facing life! Fool tilt, fool throttle, fool on! Boots on!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment