Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, September 24, 2012

In The Midst & The Mist, Don't Miss Out!

“In The Midst & The Mist, Don't Miss Out!” What? Well, Just got done trying to capture my daughter’s hair piece! In my defense, I don’t feel well, my sugar is low, I had no glasses on and it does look leopard-y! Well, misty and leopard-y, to me. PIMP LOL. I walked by her room and saw it and ran and got a stick and a jar to capture it. And, my glasses! When I got back, with glasses on, I laughed. Boy, did I need this morning. I said to the hair piece, “You snake in the grass! I mean, in the carpet! You scared me and then made me laugh! Thank you!” Have a fun day! Be thankful in the mist and the midst or, you may miss…out on the blessings.   Oh! And thanks for checking out my sssssss-story!   PIMP LOL

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment