Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

COOKS & CLOTHESPINS

“COOKS & CLOTHESPINS”! What? Today, I am going to bake my cookies longer and cook my bacon longer. Now, that just sounds opposite of what it should be. You know? Cook the cookies, bake the bacon? PIMP LOL. But, anyways, it seems, last week, when I baked cookies and cooked bacon, I must have been feeling a bit fried and I don’t want anyone to get steamed, cuz I didn’t cook them enough. Confused? Well, who wouldn’t get confused. I already am just typing it! No matter what’s cooking in your life, let the food get steamed, fried, grilled or baked. Not You! Enjoy the aroma of life. Well, sometimes you may need a clothespin. Cuz, umm…sometimes, life stinks. Always have clothespin handy. The spiritual kind, too. PIMP LOL. But, anyways, be thankful in either. THAT’S how to really cook. And, that’s what recipe to use to cook up some “LIFE”! And, yes, I am preaching a recipe to the cook here. My paraphrase? Ummm...they’ll know the cooks by their aroma… And, their clothespins! So, hope your week cooks! Hope your week is sweetly aromatic! Oh! And, the photo collage? Just this cook cooking even when life stinks, with a clothespin handy. Both kinds. I am about to grab the recipe holder my daughter made me in 2nd grade that I still use. It was made with a clothespin to clip the recipe you’re using up so you can see it. So, I took a shot of the front and the back. The point is…even when life stinks and you gotta use a clothespin, you can still cook. Plus, there are lots of other ways to use the clothespin later. PIMP LOL. Keep this cook in your thoughts and prayers, as I haven’t been cookin’ on all burners lately. And, my hot pads are wore out! My apron’s lookin’ pretty raggedy, too. Did I mention the recipe cards are worn out? No complaints, though. Got my chef hat on! And, after all, I just wrote this recipe story here and I better use it to keep cookin’! You, too. Thanks for lovin’ me…    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment