Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, September 28, 2012

SMALL IDEAS CAN MAKE BIG IDEALS

“SMALL IDEAS CAN MAKE BIG IDEALS! YOU HAVE MY FULL ATTENTION & FOOL ATTENTION”! What? Well, I in the fall, we start our fall walks in the early evening. Hard to start up again, especially when your body isn’t working properly, but as I wrote yesterday, you have to behold the pain AND the gain. But, that’s another story for you to stop by. Anyways, it’s not like we have great scenery like back home in Pennsylvania, but we make do and it is the one place nothing can distract us. So, we walk, we talk. We ARE the scenery and we make the scene for 30 minutes. No phones, computers, TV, video games… We love having each others full attention. Or, as I call it when we joke in our family, “fool” attention! Either way? I love it and so do they. I mean, who doesn’t love attention!?! This fool sure does! PIMP LOL. Then after, we do our family reading/prayer time at 6 every night. Just 6 minutes of reading, 6 minutes of prayer, every day at 6. Just come up with something easy to remember and easy to accomplish and you will do it! Small ideas make big differences, ideally! Small ideas also make big ideals! So, anyways, I love numbers, alliterations, acronyms, as you all well know. So, when I was thinking of a name to call it a long time ago, I came up with “6 and 6 at 6”? Ummm…yep! Tames the beast in anyone! Ironically funny. By the way, we do have a family time/bible study one day a week for as long as we feel like it. No rules. Sometimes, it’s long, sometimes short. But, just having it everyday for a few minutes gives us a pattern and commitment and habit. Whatever works for your family? Make that the scene! Small ideas make big differences, ideally. In fact? Small ideas? Make big ideals! Have an ideal day! Thanks for lovin' me... And, I'm not foolin'!  Trace

2 comments:

  1. Tracy you little vlogs here are the most fun and entertaining you have a way with words all your own,so funny and cool. I read your Witchy tale too. lol I love your ideas and your messages for the Word of God are placed in there so beautifully! :) It's a pleasure to read and to be here hanging out at Tracy's place. :) Love the pics so much!Beautiful family. I came all the way from Neptune just to be here because you're worth it my dear. Love you! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, it is great to hear from you. Thank you so much for making my day. Come back and visit often. I enjoy it. Tracy

    ReplyDelete