Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

WORKING! GROW AKIN TO IT!


"WORKING! GROW AKIN TO IT!" What? "Oh, my akin back! You've said that before, right? Well, I was thinking about work today. Like everyone. Only, I got to thinking about the "word" working. The word “working” broken down has 2 words in it. “Grow” and “kin”. ‘tis work that helps us grow. We should grow a kin to it. Whatever you're working on, grow a kin to it. Know your work and let your work know you. Course, I'm speaking musically, right now. But, for anything, give your all. Be excellent. Like you would be to your kin! It works for me. Have a fun day working. Work it out. Oh! And, you also could say that after work or even during work, you have akin! Oh! My akin back! PIMP LOL. 'tis good for the bones to be akin and the heart to have know akin. Grows us. 'tis then we call on God. I never heard it said that being akin to work and akin from work never hurt a kin! Well, I heard me say it! PIMP LOL. Gotta go. Oh my akin mind! Will soon be saying "oh, my akin voice and mind"! PIMP LOL. Just love you guys stopping by. Keeps my heart from akin!!!      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment