Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Beholdin' The Pain AND The Gain!

“Beholdin' The Pain AND The Gain!” A friend of mine, took this gorgeous and aesthetically profound shot off River Road, locally, where I used to live and have witnessed many of these inspiring dawns. I’m beholdin’ to her for letting me use this since I’ve not been well these days. It just reminded me today that it’s always darkest right before the dawn. There’s always pain before the gain. So, hold on! And keep your eyes and heart open! When you be holding on in the pain, you’ve already gained, right. Faith and perseverance. Yes, for now, you have pain, but it behooves you to be holdin' on so you behold'in even more gain! Be holdin' on in the pain and you’ll def beholdin' the gain. Now, behold the photo! Click on it to get the bigger picture! PIMP LOL. And, all the beautiful details of the dock and the sun showing up at dawn on the river. Just like it always does. Just one of God's miracles. And, I’m beholdin' to you for stopping by my hole in the wall (another story on my wall) and lovin’ me. For all of you who are feelin' pain? I'm holdin' on with you. We shall beholdin' the pain AND the gain together!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment