Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Hole In The Wall

“Welcome To My Hole In The Wall!” What’s this? Well, just my own li’l holes in the wall. Here at Facebook. Where I’m always ON and a li’l off. “ONff”! PIMP LOL. Okay, so the photo collage? Well, one IS my very own hole in the wall at our house and the other is how I see my hole in the wall of “me” that needs patching every once in awhile. Yes, we all have walls of protection we put up. And, I think both the walls and the holes are good things. Together! They keep some stuff out and let other stuff in. That’s just my thoughts from my hole in my head! PIMP LOL. Anyways, so, take a peak through my hole in the wall at some of my stories attached to my photoart and some of our music while I do a li’l patching work on that hole this week! It’s gotten a li’l too big and rough around the edges. Don’t want anyone going in or out getting hurt! Including me. And, as you can see, I've already done alot of patching and nailing, etc. Not to worry about the hole. I have a strong Foundation. Besides, if there were no hole, how would you see in to my heart through my walls? Have an ONff week. Always ON and a little off. Thanks for stopping by my hole in the wall and thanks for lovin’ me…holes and all. See you guys soon...    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment