Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

AIN’T LIFE GRAND, BABY

“AIN’T LIFE GRAND, BABY!” Well, to be honest. Not always. I’m not feeling so grand today, but no complaints. A li’l thing to do when life ain’t so grand? Play some music. Yep! I think a li’l music practice is at hand! PIMP LOL. A li’l fiddlin’ around! That’s the key! To keep those heart strings in tune with the soul frets. Its ♪♫ o’clock! Music has a grand gift for everyone who listens and plays. No matter what style and what role. It’ll make you feel like you’re livin’ large! Even when you’re not feelin’ so grand. That's how God works.  In a grand stand-up  fashion! And, so should we! So, yes, I do catch everything with my lack of immune system, but will I stop going out round people or having them over or singing? No. You can’t fully enjoy the blue skies without the blue storms. You can’t enjoy the people who b flat without the people who b sharp. You can’t enjoy life without living it! Oh! The photo? Well, yes, I changed the time on the clock to be music o'clock ! PIMP LOL. And, the piano and fiddle? they are wooden little music replicas from my daughter’s Victorian doll house. Yes, we even had a music room in her dollhouse we played with. And, yes, I said we! Now, go play. Dollhouse or music or something! Just play… Me?  I like being stand up and doing stand up! Humor and music, that is!  Especially when life ain’t grand, baby! Trace

1 comment:

  1. I adore you and your heart...what a grand place you create to life of us all up in this not so grand world we live in...but, we can make life a whole lot grander..shine that light..Your creative forces are like a hurricane of pure joy and delight in the Lord when nothing else comes close to making sense..keep shining that grand spirit within that precious soul of yours..

    ReplyDelete