Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, September 23, 2012

WHAT’S ALL THE BUZZ ABOUT DIAPASON?

“WHAT’S ALL THE BUZZ ABOUT DIAPASON?” What? Well, it sounds a li’l like a prescription lots of us have taken, whether we needed it or not, PIMP LOL? But, this is REALLY what the Dr. should have ordered for me! Diapason is a def a pill I could swallow. AND, get a buzz! What is a Diapason? It is a “full rich outpouring of melodious music”! Yep! A REAL chill pill. And, an outpouring of song is way better than the outpourings you get from those other pills. You know? The horrid side effects they warn you about? Comes in easy inhaler, also. You can get it free with no government involvement, which is a big plus! The whole thing just makes you breathe easier. Go ahead. Inhale some diapason. Inhale some music. Take a real chill pill! Swallow some diapason. It’s absorbed through the ears and the soul! I know… I’m a pill. Oh! And, lastly, I know some folks need to or have to take meds and some folks, like me, can’t. And, other folks… Well, have a lovely rest of the weekend. Chill. Off to sing and then back to record. Love you guys for lovin' me. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment