Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

LAUNDRY, VACUUMS & LIFE!

“LAUNDRY, VACUUMS & LIFE!" THEY REALLY DO SUCK & STINK! What? Sometimes, life really stinks! Sucks, too!” Yes, today sucks just a bit too much! And, stinks in a big way! Why? Well, got tons of vacuuming and dirty stinky laundry! PIMP LOL. Well? Vacuums do suck and wash does stink! No complaints. Just a funny story. I was a li’l behind from being sick and still a li’l slow today, so my girl and I are tackling it together. No time with my girl could ever suck or stink ever, but, I was vacuuming in the bathroom where I have a lovely fluffy scarf hanging with flowers and towels. Yes, I love to create pretty stuff. Anyways, my vacuum really does su-u-u-uck!!! In 1 second, it caught the edge of the scarf and it disappeared into my wind tunnel bag! What was hilarious and unbelievable was that all those flowers you see in the photo flew all over the bathroom and not one went into the bag! So, I took it outside and decided to try to salvage it. I do love it. So, here’s the before and after photos. Of course, the scarf doesn’t really work well with grungy cleaning clothes. But, you know, it got me thinkin’… Sometimes, life really does suck. The life outta you! In the bag, right? So, sometimes it sucks the good and the bad out! We just gotta reach deep down in and pull the good back out. And, shake off the lint! The dust of life! Like I did with the scarf. It’s worth it. Even if life stinks and sucks, don't air your dirty laundry! Keep it clean. It all comes out in the wash. No matter what! Oh! And I also had a bit of a stuffed up dryer vent that needed fixed, so I did! Yep! It went everywhere. But, it’s fixed. And,I told that dryer to keep it’s trap shut! Remember, reach deep down in and grab the good and shake off the dust!   Trace 

No comments:

Post a Comment