Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day or Lay Bored Day?

"Labor Day or Lay Bored Day?" What? Well, I say work hard. Why? Because then you will look forward to laying ‘round. If you lay bored, then maybe you need to work more. It’s all perspective. You don’t notice the joy as much without the sorrows, the light without the darkness, the sunshine without the rain. You get it. Now, I ‘m in labor. No! Not having a baby. Having a cow! Why? Cuz I got more work to do on our new song and vid. No complaints. Love it. Then I will have a wonderful Lay Bored day. So, if you lay bored? Labor! Your lay will be enjoyed instead of bored. Adored instead of abhorred! Oh! And, if you have an axe to grind, work it out. Whichever axe you work. I’d rather be labored than lay bored. Hard work is good for the body, mind & soul. It never hurt no one. Just axe me. Labor 1st. You won’t lay bored later. Later… Happy Labor Day Weekend, guys!   

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment