Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, September 15, 2012

FLOORED BY THE WOOL RUG PULLED OUT FROM UNDER ME AND PULLED OVER MY EYES! IN A NEW YORK MINUTE!

“FLOORED BY THE WOOL RUG PULLED OUT FROM UNDER ME AND PULLED OVER MY EYES! IN A NEW YORK MINUTE!” PIMP LOL. What? Well, this has been a week of things really flooring me in a New York minute! I won't go into my other personal things or people flooring me details, but one was that dumb law about 16 oz. drink limit. "Government control" floors me. But, that's another story. So, on with this story. Ever had the rug pulled right out from under you? Floored you, right? PIMP LOL. Then, the very same, rug which is wool, pulled over your eyes? No worries for me. My floor has a solid foundation. Solid Rock. It may hit me hard at first, but will be a lasting experience if you know what I mean. So, I won't experience it again. We have to learn. And, when it comes to wool, I’m a shear genius. How? I pray and soon I can see clear again. That’s how I shear that wool over my eyes right off! Then, I just pick myself up, shake off the dust and get rugged again! PIMP LOL. Well, I do! What? You gotta be tough! You gotta be rugged! Not get rugged! Oh! And, my next rug? A magic carpet. That way if someone pulls it? They get a big surprise! Cuz, of course, my magic carpet takes care of me and flies me away to safety. Wooly, huh? Have a magical weekend. Oh! And, all joking aside, our God takes care of us. Flies us away to safety. Even in the midst of being floored or blinded by wool! He’s shear genius! My last thought? It is not genius nor magical. Just rugged! Life learns us. Listen! What floors you doesn't have to keep you down.     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment