Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, September 21, 2012

GOING MAD

“GOING MAD”! Ever heard someone say, “Don’t go away mad. Just go away!”, right? It’s funny, but true. We just want stuff and people to just go away when they or us, or both, are mad and hurt. Or, we want to run away ourselves. I don't like when someone just walks away. I'm a "work it out" person. I'm already nuts enough. I don't need to go away mad! PIMP LOL. The term “going mad” signifies a continuation of being mad. Staying mad is what makes people nuts. It's call madness! That and hives!! PIMP LOL. Anyways, when you keep going about life being angry and mad, you drive yourself mad, too. Getting mad happens. Stayin’ mad crappens. Sorry. But, it does. An acronym for “mad” is “dam”. Staying mad blocks or dams your flow. Your river of life. Gets you all muddied up. Dried up and prune-faced. You keep going...each day…mad. Going mad! Get it? If affects you inside and everyone outside of you. One of my fave scriptures is “don’t let the sun go down on your anger”. Mad affects your sleep. And, sometimes, others! PIMP LOL. Oh! I know it’s hard. But, if you want to be forgiven and loved...you know the rest. You can’t stay mad for long, when you realize 2 things. They must be messed up and hurting to have acted that way. And, 2nd, we are forgiven as we forgive. I don’t know about you, but I am not perfect and I really like being forgiven and loved and not being mad at. Oh! Sometimes, it is best if someone just goes away to give it time. But, one of you better just listen to your heart, the spirit of God in you, your conscience and all that. So, you can make things right. You gotta keep balance.  After all.  If you've ever been forgiven like I have, by God and man, then you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.  After all, you don’t want to go mad! Or, look like this photo! I’m just slightly off-balance! PIMP LOL. Now, that you’re laughing, you can go away. Just, don’t go away mad. Stop the madness! Have a balanced weekend. Forgive someone! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment