Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

MAKIN’ DO, MAKIN’ NICE & MAKIN’ ICE! BEAUTY PARLORIN' IN THE KITCHEN!

"MAKIN’ DO, MAKIN’ NICE & MAKIN’ ICE! BEAUTY PARLORIN' IN THE KITCHEN" What? Well, today's story is about "Beauty Parlors & Kitchens, Ice Cube Trays & Blow Dryers, and Hair-do’s & Make-do’s!” What? Well, I’m doin’ some beauty parlorin’ in my kitchen. Giving my ice-maker a hot new look! A new do! A “make-do”. It broke! And, I HAVE put in a new ice-maker before, but not this time. Makin’ do! How? Blow drying the ice-maker! It froze up on me. It’s wore out. Frazzled, like some of our hair! But, for this, no shampoo and comb-out required! Just apply blow dryer for several minutes. Then, run some water thru it and it rocks. Hard to beat the ice shine. Now, that’s stylin’! And, yes, I got it workin’! Now, to see how long this “do” will last. PIMP LOL. Oh, how I miss the beauty parlor. I used to go to the beauty parlor every month. So relaxin'. Had purple hair, short hair, shaved hair, always wanted blue hairlights! For the last 10 years, I have been my hairstylist. Makin' do. The photo? My tools. The blow dyer to fix and the antique ice cube tray, in case my fix doesn't last. Yes, today, I am makin’ do, makin’ nice and makin’ ice! I think I'm gonna make it!! Ice, ice, baby!    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment