Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 8, 2013

AFFECTED BY EFFECTIVE COOLNESS!

"AFFECTED BY EFFECTIVE COOLNESS!" What? Well, last Friday evening I went to the greatest art gallery and saw the Greatest Artist of them all... It's such a huge place and I was too busy looking at the painting called "Last Evening's Sunset" by The Master Painter, but I bet some of you were there, too. Just God's handi-work, my handy camera. You guys know that, usually, I like to paint and artsy up all my photography to make it cooler, but this was cool and affective without any effects. That's how God affects me. Effective coolness! Have a glorious affective affecting weekend. BTW, here is the details on the photo and all. I had just walked outside last Friday evening when the sun was going down waiting for the bass player and drummer to come practice our songs for a gig. Saw the sky and ran back in for my little old camera. Posted it on Twitter and here and just had a birthday for our son and was watching the news and saw the photo and my name across the screen. But, I saw God's name all over it. It was aired tonight on Channel 6 at 11!!! It was cool because I alternate between Fox for news and politics and Channel 6. Thanks Tom Sorrels. Also, a little more info: Sam bought the little camera/vid I shot this with for me the year they told me I wasn't gonna live, 2006. That Christmas I bought then everything I could because we thought it was our last with me here. Had all my letters prepared for my girl for when I was gone. I didn't use the camera for almost 2 years because I was so sick...until I was off all the meds and able to think and live and fight. Thankful... Signed, amateur at everything, but professionally thankful for everything, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment