Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Home-made Humor

Just some funny posts I wrote on FB: 

aPOPEriately, I came up with a new tongue twister when my daughter got home from school. She noticed the Pope thing when she turned the TV on to watch while she ate. Anyways, I said by accident: "Probably a news priority! Probably appropriately picked a Pope from the pecks of Popes name Peter and Paul. And, aPOPEriately so. Probably!” Say that 3 times fast. Signed, not pickled any more, just peppered and PIMP LOLed, Trace

If the phone rings & Caller ID says “UNKNOWN”? I run & put a bag on my head. If Caller ID says “UNAVAILABLE”, I run to the bathroom. What? That’s what I was always told to say if “someone” was in the bathroom when the phone rang. Oh! And, if the phone doesn’t ring? I don’t answer. Most calls during the day are pretty phone-y anyways! PIMP LOL. Trace

‘portant priority plans for this month? Paint, pray, paint, play music, paint, ‘POPEriately pick a POPE from a peck of Peter & Paul Popes, paint, purposely planned pain ‘ppointment (dental), paint, paint and more ‘portantly? Finish painting and pass! Out! ‘portant pending plans for next month? Paint…no more. Be pleasantly pooped and pleased! Then, party! ‘pproriately and purposely! Signed, pardon please, but plainly pooped already, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment