Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

An Antique Dish Dishes Out Hard Facts on Umm..Antique Dishes?

“An Antique Dish Dishes Out Hard Facts on Umm..Antique Dishes? What? I say if it’s soft for your hands, how can it be good the dishes? Sorry. Just an antique dish dishing out the hard facts on antique or new dishes. Or, a maybe just a plate o’ my ‘pinions. Jus’ had to come out of the shadows and dish it out. PIMP LOL. It seems to me that it would leave a soft film on my dishes and we would get an extra condiment added to all my dishes I serve on those plates. If I want some lotion on my food? I’ll just squirt it on right from the lotion bottle. Got plenty. Hmmm… Just give me plain old dish soap! It gets ‘em clean. That’s all I want in a dish soap. I’ll soften my hands with something for hands. Or maybe my hand softener is good for my dishes? What? OK! I’ll stop dishing it out. Where is that darn Dish Fairy when you need her. Probably playing with her cousin The Tooth Fairy. Oh here she is and here are the facts on her: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4649214962870&set=a.4538379192045.162589.1668094552&type=3&theater Hope I didn’t gag you with a spoon. Or, a whole place setting. Signed, just a antique dish dishin’ it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment