Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 8, 2013

Pro, Amateur, Immature & Mature! For sure!


“Pro, Amateur, Immature & Mature! For sure!” I am an amateur at everything, but professionally thankful for everything. No, I’m not paid to be thankful. But, being thankful requires acting like a pro. That’s where the big treasure is to be made and stored up. In the business of “thankfulness”. Being thankful is like direct deposit. Money in the bank. Only spiritual. It's a credit to us. It helps us remain and strive to be excellent whether “Pro” or “Am”. Being professional at our amateur things by treating ourselves as Amateurs in our Professional things, keeps us equal with others, and knowing WHO is really in charge, maturely speaking, I mean. Being mature about being a Pro at amateur things keeps us from being immature! For sure! PIMP LOL. In all things, be thankful. In all things, be a pro. Especially in remembering that you're an amateur! PIMP LOL. I will sign today's photodrama and story to go with the 4 photos. Signed, professionally thankful for what’s behind me, before me, above me and in me, amateurly writing, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment