Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 8, 2013

MEGA mosquitoes & Looking On The Bite Side Of Everything!

“MEGA mosquitoes & Looking On The Bite Side Of Everything!” I just heard all the buzz on the news story about the Mega Mosquito. It's just waiting to hatch and hit Florida. They are 20 times bigger than the normal. I am mega excited because that means those of us who can’t see well, and always get bit, will be able to see them comin’ now and get them first. Mega cool! I know I’m whack, but I’m gonna be whackin’…them! You just gotta look at the right perspective of these swarms of ordeals that attack us. I know most of you are worried because the bigger the squito, the bigger the bite-o…and sting.Oh! True, but at least we have 20 times better chance to blight the bloody buggers before they bite us bloody suckers. Wait? Aren’t they the bloody suckers? PIMP LOL. What? Gotta see the blight side of everything. Even mosquitoes. If you can see something in life coming at you, and you know it is gonna bite or sting mega bad, you got 2 choices. You can either hide out and miss out. Or, you can get out and fight it out. Have a mega fun day. Keep lookin' on the blight side. I mean bite side. I mean, bright side! Whack a mega mosquito. And, by mosquito, I mean whatever is biting you in life. It's a battle out there. My leader? God. He's all the buzz.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment