Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, March 9, 2013

LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR & Their House Color!

"LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR & Their House Color!" I was teasing my neighbors because everyone has been stopping by with all the work we are doing on the house and the colors of paint we were trying. I saw one roll their eyes. PIMP LOL. In their defense, we had tried out a hideous blue and then an even hideous-er yellow on it. Was supposed to be antique blue and cream. Finally got a good deal on top of the line Sherwin Williams. It pays to know someone. Or, I should say, it paints to know someone. PIMP LOL. Anyways, we got some chocolate brown called: "Grounded" for the main part. What other name of a color would I choose for our home! DUH LOL. I mean, I have written numerous stories on being grounded. I always say: You gotta get dirty to stay grounded. Or, in this case, you gotta paint to stay grounded. Well, anyways, the trim is called "Tangiers". Like an antique rose salmon. So, if you roll your eyes at me, I promise no heads will roll. And, no sleeves or fists will be rolled up! Cuz that’s how I roll. Course, I may roll my eyes back atcha. Nah. Not an eye for an eyes kind of girl. Well, I should say, not an “eyes rolled for an eyes rolled” kind of girl. PIMP LOL. Well, gotta roll. Band practice tomorrow and tired. Time to roll the clock forward and roll up in a ball and relax. Will be painting and fixing all week. Gonna paint the town when we're done. Photographs to come... Have a fun night. Let the good times roll. Not the eyes. Cuz, we all different, yet we all rolled up into 1 human race. So, love your neighbor... Even if you don't love their paint! Oh! And, the song for today? Tina Turner's Rollin' On The River! Singing it now... Signed, rollin’ on the river, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment