Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Signs!

“Signs! Signs! Everywhere, Signs!” I was looking for a sign today. Saying: "Go ahead! Let yourself relax and be lazy". So, practice got cancelled, went down in the 30’s overnight and family is sick. Signs? Umm, well, I love to practice, so, no, but I decided to give myself a sign and save time. I hung out my “L A Z Y Day” Sign on the door today. My acronym for L A Z Y? Ummm…”Laying Around Zzzing & Yawning"! Yep. That kind of day. Now! If I can just get my mind and body to read it! That would really be a sign that my sign was a sign. Ya read me? Yes, sometimes we just gotta keep driving on and quit lookin’ for signs. If you're so busy lookin' for a sign? And, hurrying life by exceeding the speed limit? You’re gonna miss the turn on. You know? Where you get turned on to a cool happening in your life. You def don’t want to miss that road to opportunity. And, sometimes, we make our own signs. You know what I mean. To see or hear what we want to. We hang it on the door and never hear opportunity knocking. I’m always ready for both. I may have my sign on the door, but I always got my heart open... Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment