Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Buttermilk WWOW’s!

"Buttermilk WWOW’s!” What? What better way to warm up their day? Than to make home-made buttermilk and winter wheat onion rings with cayenne pepper and Lawry’s Season Salt. Mmm! I call them Buttermilk WWOW’s! Not just cuz they are like wow!!! But, also another one of my home-made acronyms. I'm always cookin' up something. Acronyms, food, music, humor... Anyways, WWOW's! Stands for “Winter Wheat Onion Wings!” Said in “Elmer Fudd” or baby talk, of course. PIMP LOL. So, anyways, I can’t have heavy protein or breads or glutens much, so I use Lily white winter wheat for a lot of our home-made stuff. Making shrimp, too, and cookin’ a meal with just 1 burner working on our stove isn’t really cookin’! But, it’s life. And, sometimes? Life cooks on all 4 burners, sometimes it cooks on 1. And, sometimes? It’s put on the back burner! Hope your day cooks. Make do and get cookin’. If your life is on the back burner? Put a lid on it and simmer down. PIMP LOL. You’ll be cookin’ again soon. Just ask this cook! But, right now? I am off to finally relax today. Still very stuffy and dizzy, but hanging tough. BTW, I like to cook in the kitchen AND the music room. But, then, I do have wild tastes. Hope your day is like wwow!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment