Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 8, 2013

NEED A HAND? Or KNEE’D TWO?

“NEED A HAND? Or KNEE’D TWO?” We all need a hand once in awhile. Sometimes, two, if know what I mean. We could all use a helping had of work or encouragement. And, two helping hands folded in prayer. Here’s my helping hand and you have my folded hands, too. Though, sometimes, my helping hand is limited. I so pray I could do more. Now, I need yours. Praying for my health, our band and getting CD's made, painting our house and my girl’s college and dental stuff. I’m puttin’ it all in the big hands. Sometimes, wehn we get knocked off our feet, we get up and sit on our butts. When we should get on our knees and then back on our feet. Well, speaking of buts, I've been sitting oin mine updating all my sites and answering and writing stories. Time o get off my butt, on my knees, then on my feet!!! Off to work. We all have needs for Knee's. And, knee'ds for needs.     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment