Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Work Boots Up! Rain Down!

“Work Boots Up! Rain Down!” You’re always guaranteed that at least two will be present when you die. You and God. Why shouldn’t we want that guarantee in life? For me? I want God in everything. Well, He is everything, so…. I can depend on Him to be where He is. Everywhere. Everything. DUH LOL. And, I want myself to be present in everything. That’s means giving my everything! Not just enough to get by. Or out of it on drugs, etc., speaking from experience. But, beyond that? I can only hope for others to be present in everything in my life. Today, I see God in the rain… He is present. I am present. In life… Sometimes, you just gotta put your work boots up and let it rain down… And, God’s power will reign down. I always say: most days I kick boot. Today? Kicking boots up! Have a kick boot day. Enjoy the rain.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment