Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Li’l Devils, Spark Plugs, Burps & The Mechanics of Life!

“Li’l Devils, Spark Plugs, Burps & The Mechanics of Life!” What? Well, first off? I’m changing’ my spark plugs today. No. Not in my car. In me! Cuz, those l’il devils are not firing up. Just causing burps! I always loved working on cars and loved mechanics. I know, I know. I'm a girl. What? Let me explain. See, basically, a spark plug is an electrical gadget that fits into your engine’s cylinder head where it “sparks” to ignite the fuel. The plug is connected to the ignition coil that generates the high voltage needed to spark the fuel and create combustion. And, it’s this combustion that causes your engine to run. So, no spark plug means no combustion, which means no go. And, I def wanna go. I get tired of the “no-go” health days! But, no one works harder at trying to find ways to “live” with this than yours truly, Trace. My new spark plugs are all about tryin’ some new food ideas and attitudes and prayer. I guess It’s been a tough few years but I am coming clean today so I can spark things up. Literally! I admit. I’m a burper. And, it wipes me out. At least, I’ve never had to be wiped off from burping or someone near me. PIMP LOL. Coming clean? PIMP LOL. What? I have to keep humor in this picture. After all? Life is a gas. And, I repeat. I burp and if I don’t burp, I can pass out from the toxins. See, ever since I had a cancer surgery to remove most of my stomach and intestines, etc., I can’t digest or eat much. I didn’t have cancer, though a rare disease. And, this surgery was normally for cancer patients in their last 6 months to have ease. Well, I am uncharted territory because, for me, it was to actually try to save my life. Enough of that. So, I get very serious and scary reactions every day and have to keep records for myself. I study the body and foods extensively on a daily basis and could probably be a Dr. You locals have probably heard me burp a time or 2, and thought, “what a hog” or “must have been something good.” Actually, it’s a bad reaction and hard to breathe. Affects the heart, etc. Not saying this to make you feel sorry for me. Not at all. Jus’ so you know… I’m tough. But, my strength is not my God. God is my strength. I just wanted to remind us all that there are so many who suffer with life’s burps in all different ways. Though, suffering does bring us closer to God. And, finding that joy in the suffering, even closer. You just never know what suffering is going on behind a smile or a burp. Kindness may be that spark plug someone needed to ignite their fuel and give hope. Brush up on the mechanics of life. Oh! And, my t-shirt says L’il Devil Spark Plugs. I wear this when I need reminded to get to work on those spark plugs that need changing. Cuz those Li’l Devils are causing too many burps in my engine called life. Those burps can be li’l devils. And sometimes, we just need excused! And that's just the mechanics of life. Excuse me! Trace —

1 comment:

  1. Great blog right here! Additionally your site so much
    up fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate
    link to your host? I desire my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    Feel free to surf to my webpage diet plan to lose weight

    ReplyDelete