Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Don’t sit on the fence, but just in case? I got it nailed!


Don’t sit on the fence, but just in case? I got it nailed! PIMP LOL. Just nailing the 2 ½ nails in the drilled holes. If you look close in the photo where my head is cut off, you will see the Geico Gecko. He retired a couple years ago and came to our front porch. He loves it here. He’s gonna really love it after it’s painted. Have a fun day in this lovely rain. You can see it in the top left hand corner of each photo. Whatever you do? Don’t hammer anyone. Just be straight and hit the nail on the head. OK. I admit it. I can be thick-headed once in awhile. When it rains. PIMP LOL. And, it only rains once in a great while here in my li'l dry alley of Florida. Oh! And, how can you tell it's about to rain in Florida? My hair is 5 inches shorter and 5 inches wider. PIMP LOL. No worries, though. It’s worth it. I love the rain. How deep and how wide is love for rain… And, the Rainmaker!

Parents, if you’re looking for a Science Project for the kids? I came across a good one. As we were nailing at different times of day/night, diff temps and weather, I found that some times we had to drill holes and other times not. Would be a great project and would only require a couple 2 x 4’s, some nails and hammer. And, some time. They wouldn’t have to drill. They could just show that the nail wouldn’t go in and bent. They will discover how humidity and heat expand, etc., on and on. I found it very cool. You won’t feel hammered after helping them with it. And, the teacher will say to the student: you hit the nail on the head with this science project. A+!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment