Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, March 11, 2013

“Dressin’ Up My Thumbs Up!”

“Dressin’ Up My Thumbs Up!” What? Well, all my long sleeve shirts have holes in the wrists. On purpose. For my thumbs. I‘d be lost if they didn’t. Well, my thumbs would be. PIMP LOL. Anyways, I like to dress up my thumbs up! Either with stylish fingerless gloves or these kind of shirts! And, I like to give lots of thumbs up. With my mouth, too. My girl? She dresses up a thumbs up without even trying! An extra thumbs up from me to my daughter for getting all the groceries so we could practice and work on the house painting and fixing. And, after she even came in to sing with me. Thumbs up and big toes up! No, who’s comin’ over to help me this week? I will def give you lots of thumbs up! PIMP LOL.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment