Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yes! Way!

“YES…WAY!” Just packed my girl's lunch in 1 minute 37 seconds! New record! Yes...way! Same quality and love. Less time. It usually takes 15 minutes, so I'm thrilled. That means I can stay in bed 13 minutes, 23 seconds longer. PIMP LOL. See the things you learn from staying up way too late and getting up way too late. What can you learn? Math, for sure. The way I was flying around the kitchen, a bit of Science? But, way too much...to list. I'm sure gonna miss making her lunch after 13 years. Way too much! I can remember a time not way too long ago, when I could barely do even that! Way too thankful! Have a way too cool day. Learn! Way too much. Oh! And, When there def seems like no way is possible, God can show you the Way into the impossibles. Yes…way! I should know. I have her. A miracle. And, many other impossibles. And, I am still here... Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment