Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Dreaming...

I must be dreaming! I’m looking at my car and getting in it to go out. Yep! I drove and made it out to a party and to church and to sing. For the 1st time by myself in a long time. I didn’t go far. Just a stone’s throw away! A few miles. Yes, it was tough. But, still, it is a major milestone for me. Or, miles-stone! PIMP LOL. I usually depend on family, etc. They were both too sick. I still am, but better and I felt THAT urging to go and found myself doing just that. And, when that happens? That urging? I gotta obey! For my milestones? I depend on the Rock. To rock… Hope your night does. Remember! Any milestone rocks. Every milestone in my life, no matter how insignificant is significantly marked with thankfulness. Every mile marker on life's highway should be. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment