Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 8, 2013

Hallelujachoo! Hallelujachoo!

“Hallelujachoo! Hallelujachoo!” God bless you! What? Well, yay! I sneezed twice. A record for me. Felt so delightful. What did they sound like? Somewhere between a Hallelujah and an achoo. Cuz, a yay and a achoo just wouldn't work. Yaychoo? Sounds alright, but, “Hallelujachoo! Hallelujachoo!”, sounds way cool. Yaychoo! Hallelujachoo! God bless you! Anyways, it’s the li’l things that are nothing to sneeze at! PIMP LOL. I am hoping I have alot more sneezing today. Oh! And, my daughter? She says: "Pikachu" when she sneezes! She loves Pokemon! I must admit, we know all the names of those lii'l critters. We watched it with herjust because she liked it. Well, first to check it out and then just to be with her. When someone likes something, check it out, even it's it's just to spend time with them. Learn to enjoy it for them. Sometimes, we think we are allergic to doing something that puts us out or that someone else enjoys more than us. Putting others first is nothin' to sneeze at. Go ahead! Put yourself out! For someone else... One of my fave lines of the show "Monk" was when he said, "Is there anything I can do for you that won't inconvenience me?" How true. Lastly? I do hope I sneeze more today. PIMP LOL. That's all I got, today, coming atchoo! God bless you! PIMP LOL. I hope I didn't inconvenience you. Oh! I didn't? Well, then, let me do so right now. We have a good friend and musician and Youth leader, who is starting his port/chemo treatments today for cancer. Life is all about inconvenience... But, love is always convenient... Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment