Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, March 8, 2013

You're All That & A Bag Of Chips, Honey!

"You're All That & A Bag Of Chips, Honey!" Well, I've done it now. I’ve made the wise switch! Parting ways with Lays. I admit I have been a Lay’s Barbecue Potato Chip fan for many years. Potatoes are the one thing I can manage to digest. So, I eat them every “once in awhile”. What does my “awhile” constitute? Ummm…about an hour? PIMP LOL. I’m addicted. Anyways, they started putting less in the bags and seasoning with only about 1/3 of the seasoning and all the chips are heavy and crushed. Still, it’s a hard habit to break. Aren’t they all. But, I let the chips fall where they may. And, they fell short. I am wisely switching to Wise, Honey... Honey barbecue, that is. In the meantime? Lays, don’t fix what ain’t broken. And, believe me, now all the chips in your bags are broken and crushed. And, I’m crushed. And, broken…hearted! I would love to have you Lays some old ones on me. Sometimes, you just gotta break old habits if you wanna remain all that and a bag of chips. Oh! And, in protest to Lays, I am also parting ways with my hair. After having it the side for forever, I am parting….it in the middle. Sometimes, you just gotta… Part ways. Change is good. Scary good. Love you guys. You’re all that and a bag of chips, honey. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment