Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, March 4, 2013

The Doggy Shakes? Get Rid Of That Excess Water-ever!”

“The Doggy Shakes? Get Rid Of That Excess Water-ever!” What? Well, when my girl was li’l, and she would get the shivers and would ask: “Mama? What is that?” I would say: “Sweat Pea, I call those the doggy shakes. And, we can do that after swimming and bathing, too!” I explained to her that even dogs know to shake it off! If they know to shake off the shivers and the excess water and excess “whatever is stuck to them”, shouldn’t we? Yep! You can learn a lot from dogs. So, speaking of dogs, we all feel like and look like dogs. Well, not the pretty ones. The dirty, matted up, drooling, shaggy mixed breeds. And, everyone knows how much you love those the most, right? We all have big hearts for them. So, there is sickness in the house again. All of us! But, no complaints. Gonna get the day shakin’ with a shower and the doggy shakes. Gonna shake off the excess water and the excess “whatever”. I call it the excess “water-ever”! PIMP LOL. Waterever you’re fighting? Paws for prayer and then shake it off. PIMP LOL. Hope our tails are waggin’ again soon. And, yours. What? We all sound like we’re barkin’! Why shouldn’t our tails be waggin’! Remember, people sometimes feel or act like those shaggy, drooling, barkin' dogs and need some love, too. Sometimes, even a bath. PIMP LOL. Love these shots and my fave is the one in the front right. Sometimes, you just gotta growl when you shake! Ciz, life can get ruff! Okay, okay! Shake it off. I’m done barkin’! Go, love you some people and some dogs, and some pets. Cuz, sometimes, dogs are like people to us and people like dogs. And, we forget that even though people can be dogs? They should so be loved. For God loves them, too. After all? If He can love me… Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment