Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

RAIN, WILD HAIR & THICK-HEADS!

"RAIN, WILD HAIR & THICK-HEADS!" OK. I admit. I can be thick-headed once in awhile. But, in my defense? Just when it rains. PIMP LOL. And, it only rains once in a great while here in my li'l dry alley of Florida. But, you can count on me thru thick & thin because I count on the One that counts every hair on my head.Every thick one. And, I count on Him thru thick & thin! Count on that! Oh! And, just how can you tell it's 'bout to rain in Fla.? The length of my hair is 5 in. shorter & 5 in. wider. No worries, tho. It’s worth it. I love the rain. How deep & how long & how wide is my love for rain… And, the Rainmaker. Oh! And, my hair? IS my defense today! I mean, who would tangle with that! DUH LOL! Have a wild evening. I know I will... Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment