Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, July 23, 2012

Captive Audiences

"Captive Audiences"! My family laughs at my jokes, reads my stories, enjoys my artwork & listens to me when I sing! Course, stocks help to get their attention. Every family should have some. Take stock in your family. I guarantee they will make time for you. PIMP LOL. Have a fun day. Go ahead! Better to be laughing in stocks than a laughingstock! Sam’s final words before I let him out of the stocks, “Shure, I will go like your photo on FB that “Shure Inc.” shared. Shure, I like it. It's cooll. Now, let me out. It’s your turn to take some stock & listen to my ideas.” What? We are family. We share. We take turns. We take time. Take time to stop by my link & like Shure & check out my photo art there. I mean, here: http://www.facebook.com/shureinc Cuz we are FB family! Oh! And, One last thing? Our band used to play for captive audiences all over the state. Prisons. For real!      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment