Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PETS & CURSORS & MADE IN THE SHADES!



I've had many pets in my life and family. A pig, cat, dog, snake, squirrel, Jackson Chameleon, fish, giant spider, lizards, etc. My pet now? I have a mouse! Yep! A mouse and he's trained! Kind of. That’s right! He seems to be happy and is always on a roll. But, every time I point and click? He cursors. He has a fancy pad, matching rug, a ball and 2 clicks to hang with. A right and a left. Though, that does seem to cause problems politically with choosing between the right and the left. Makes him cursor a lot. I think he's got it made in the shade. Or at least, the shades. I mean just look at him. His own cool shades! I take care of it and there are no strings attached, so you’d think it’d behave and control the cursors. Well, I finally told him to get the LED out! It got the point! And, then things clicked. My point? Have fun. No cursors! They’re hard on the people in your click. Hope everything clicks for you today. Wear your shades. At least, you'll have it made in the shades! Last thought? Better to have a wireless mouse, than a mouseless wire? Right? TNT LOL!  One more thing?  My mouse doesn't eat cheese. He likes to keep a stockpile of cookies close by. But, he likes me cuz I'm cheesy! So, what's your fave pet besides your mouse?     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment