Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Stoned Ages



“The Stoned Ages!” “Rather Be Rocked Than Stoned”! No, I didn’t just crawl out from under a rock. Though, I have felt like it back in the day. But, that is me crawling out of a rock back in the stone ages. PIMP LOL. Not really! I’m not that old! The only rocky ages I climbed out of were the “stoned” ages. And, I am so thankful to be out! The music was great, but not the life. That’s why we love to mix the music styles we love with heart and soul. Try to have fun and make a difference. Tell a story. Actually this photo is me coming out of one of the rock homes of neighbors of The Flintstones on a summer trip with my Grandparents back to Pennsylvania! Yabba-dabba-do! Rock on! And, you know, we do all have those days where we just want to hide under a rock. And, when we emerge we don’t have a clue what’s going on. Me? When I feel like hiding under a rock? I hide under the Rock. Then, I’m not clue-less. I know it’s in God’s hands while I rest. When I’m ready to come back out, I stand on the Solid Rock. No rubble. No stoning! Just solid rockin’! Rather be rocked than stoned! Yabba dabba do! You feel like hidin’? Hide under the Rock. He’s not even a stone’s throw away. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment