Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, July 13, 2012

Through the Wringer!



Sometimes when I’m doing the wash, I don’t whether to throw in the towel or curl up a big old wet one and snap myself. Out of it! Yep. Been one of those weeks. I know it all comes out in the wash. I just don't wanna go through the wringer again! PIMP LOL. No complaints. FBing my dirty laundry? No. Just a li'l humor to keep us all from being agitated. Hope it helps. You gotta have humor to deal with health, right? I remember a washer like this down in the cellar at our house in Dover, Pa. Ahhh... Memories... Thank you God for humor and hope! And for towels and memories. AND! For snapping us out of it. Cuz, sometimes it takes a wet towel snap to snap us out of throwing in the towel.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment