Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

RE”SIGH”CLED TRASH


“RE”SIGH”CLED TRASH”!   What?  Well, I’m sighing today.  Maybe even resighing. Sort of recycling my sighs.  PIMP LOL. Re”sigh”cling!  But no complaints!  Because I know! After you sigh? Don’t cling to it. Don’t hold on to it.  Let it go. Trash it and move on. Take a step up! You’re not alone!  We’ve all felt like re”sigh”clyed trash.  Keep looking up and moving on up.  The sign reads: resighcled trash that-a-way.  Up!  We have value even on our trashiest day.  Remember how you love your kids no matter? That’s how God loves us.  And, that’s a sigh of relief.  A good sigh!   Our trash can always be turned into treasure. God’s.  Oh! And, why this photo?  Well the sign there gave me the idea.  There was a trash can with a sign that read “Recycled Trash” pointing to the can.  Yep!  That’s my mind…  Have an in”sigh”tful day!  Okay.  Now you can sigh.  It’s over.  PIMP LOL.     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment