Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shred Guitar & Sew Clothes” OR “Wear Shredded Clothes & Play Guitar Sew-Sew”! "Jean"ius!

“Shred Guitar & Sew Clothes” OR “Wear Shredded Clothes & Play Guitar Sew-Sew”! "Jean"ius! What? Yes, I am a jean freak. Or dungarees, if you prefer! Or Levi’s! And, I am a "jean"ius when it comes to uses for jeans that don’t fit right or I see some at a garage sale that have something cool on them. I have all kinds of ideas for them around the house. Jean hats, seat cushions, pillows and purse. Or just decorate or patch or accessorize and keep wearing them! And, I def don’t throw away shredded jeans. I wear them! They match my shredded fingerless gloves. I used to say that I shredded on guitar and sewed clothes. Now, I play guitar sew-sew and wear shredded clothes. You might say I am a “jean”ius. Or a Levite. Or, that I am hungaree for dungaree! Or, not! PIMP LOL. It doesn’t take a “jean”ius to figure out that everyone is a genius at one thing. Being theirself. My Ancient Chinese Proverb say: is much easier to work towards perfection and achieve excellence than think you have achieved perfection and stop working on being excellent! Now, that’s genius! Be excellent and genius at being you. A real genius figures out that it’s not just all about the “jeans” and the “I”. It’s about the “us”. “Jean” “I” “US”! Do what you do that makes you “you”! Then share it with the rest of us. Me? The collage says it all. I am I'm quaintly eclectic, saintly electric and faintly eccentric! Taintly that the truth! As always, click on the photo to get the umm...bigger picture. Details! And, don't have a sew-sew day! Shred! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment