Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Posers & White Collar Workers


"Posers & White Collar Workers"! What? Well, at one time in my life I was a white collar worker. What did I do? Well, I went to concerts and worked hard at obtaining autographs on my jean jackets under the collar. Which I later sewed white lace over all of them to protect them and to just look cool. Yep! That was back in the white collar days of my youth. I have “The Doobie Brothers” autographs on this jacket. Pretty wild hair and pants here, huh? Collarful stuff! PIMP LOL. Yes, I like to be a li’l artsy on some of the photos, but really the jeans and jacket are blue and the lace is white. I just like color. All collars. Especially the ones with bands' autographs under them. PIMP LOL. Colorful stuff. Colorful days. Oh! And Sam took this shot at our old house on the river to remember this day right after the concert. He makes me pose! Does that make me a poser? PIMP LOL. Well, I hope you liked the story. I wouldn't want you to get hot under the collar. Just autographs! PIMP LOL.   Trace

1 comment:

  1. Love this story. All your stories. Thank you for blessing our lives with writing, music and humor.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete