Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

These boots are made for walkin...

“Shake Your Boots-y or Shakin’ In Your Boots! One Boot At A Time”! What? Yep! Still putting my boots on one boot at a time. Like everybody else! Unless you got a better way. I'm always open for ideas. Putting your 1st boot on is half the battle! Literally! PIMP LOL. Ever since I got sick and my life changed, my boots are my symbol to get up, get my boots on and get my encouragement on. To kick boot and never give up! To have a kick boot day! To be encouraged and encourage someone. Okay, 2 jokes: what do you call it when you're shivering cold and puttin' your boots on? Umm...shakin' your boots-y? And: don't give anyone the boot! Unless, of course, you give them the other one. Just sayin'! Cuz 2 boots are always better than 1. PIMP LOL! But, really? I would rather be shakin’ by boots-y and shakin’ in my boots TRYIN’ than leaving my boots in the closet. Don’t be afraid. You are not alone. We may make the boots, but God makes the walk! He is my strength, my walk. Gotta go. My girl and I are cleaning out our closets and boots and all. Organizing and getting rid of! Speaking of getting rid of? I'm going. I'm going.... Going to kick my boots-y and encourage myself to walk on. That can be hard sometimes. Have a kick boot day. Encourage someone. Maybe even yourself. It’s contagious. Some days are hard, some are harder. Some days you gotta wear your boots laced halfway up and look good and some days you just gotta lace them the whole way up. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps cuz these boots are made for walkin’… Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment