Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fender Lunchboxes & Musical Food!

This is the lunchbox I used to pack for Garnet Rose for school. A Fender amp lunchbox. I packed music for her stomach. PIMP LOL. Like “string” cheese and fretzels! PIMP LOL. So, what else can you pack in a Fender Lunchbox? Besides string cheese and fretzels? Juice, right? Gotta have juice. And, jam gotta have jam! PIMP LOL. Love to hear your clever music foods! But, no matter what you’re packin’? Lunch or musically or life? Pack in some love. It’s music to the ears, the eyes, the soul! And, the stomach! A little love can be quite filling. And fulfilling! Have a full day. A filling day. And, a fulfilling day! PIMP LOL. OH! And, don’t have any fender benders. Unless it’s on the guitar! Thanks for joining me in all the photo celebration and memories of her BD this weekend.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment