Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Don't "suck"cumb... Just suck it up!

"SUCK IT"! What? Oh my! Someone just said, “suck it” to me. I was thinking about yelling something back, but decided not to “suck”cumb to the whole nastay talkin’ thang! I saw them again on the way out of the store & thanked them for putting the idea in my head to get some Popsicles. Sorry, I couldn’t help but “suck”cumb some Popsicle in this hot weather. Especially, after getting A LOT of sun the other day. I proceeded to show them the box & asked if they wanted to “suck it”? They finally cracked a smile. I told them to watch out or your face may freeze that way. You know? Frozen from the Popsicles and smiles? I smiled… I had not “suck”cumbed. They had. Be cool. Don't "suck"cumb!   Just suck it up!  PIMP LOLTrace

No comments:

Post a Comment