Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, July 16, 2012

WALL FLOWERS & ROSE MICS!

“WALL FLOWERS & ROSE MICS!” I was just out pickin’ Roses. Well, Rose Mics, that is! They grow wild here in Funky Town. And! The newest ones are voice activated! That's cultivating! I mean captivating! Well, both, I guess. PIMP LOL. Have a captivating day by cultivating! Find the rose amongst the thorns. Activate your life. You have a voice. Cultivate flowery relationships. Don’t be a wall flower. Unless you get yourself attached to other walls, too! PIMP LOL. Even wall flowers can bloom! Be an off the wall flower! As much as I love flowers and vines growing on walls, I say be off the wall!!! Have a blooming captivating day. I need to go pick some more Rose Mics and my other flowers! What am I thankful for today? Flowers and ideas about Rose Mics. And, especially for the God who made them both magnificently. Flowers and ideas! A li’l off the wall? Yep! Thankful for that, too. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment