Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's a Shure Thing!

IT'S A SHURE THING!" What? Well, I was listening to "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay" & working on artwork for a song & vid & I got to thinking 'bout my old Shure Mic & a photo I recently shot of the river. You know how my mind goes. So, I came up with this ad for Shure microphones to give them props. I used some cloning, blending, drawing & several other free photo art on-line programs to get myself sinking in the river of tears. Using free software frees you to be creative. You have to be. PIMP LOL. Anyways, have a fun day. Feel free to create. BTW, I still use my Shure Unisphere with a volume knob & I love it. High impedance, indeed! Course, I also love my rose mics that grow wild here in Funkytown. PIMP LOL. Oh! And, click on the photo to get the umm..bigger picture & fine print! You will see that Mike's name is "Shure Thing"!   Trace

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to leave myself a yay! Shure shared my photo on their FB page. Yay!

    ReplyDelete