Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jetty Jettison! Let's Boogey! Board!

So, I finally made it out to the beach. Thank you God! Though, I would have liked to have just been jettisoned from my house to the beach, but I made it. Getting ready to boogey! Board! PIMP LOL. So, yes I am at the beach and still stuffy and dizzy, but def better. Miracles take time and do happen. I may not be walking on the water, but I'm walking IN it! It's a start! One step at a time. Yes! Miracles do happen. To some, they may seem as small as a grain of sand, but to me they are as big as the ocean and as many as the grains of sand. Yes! I'm putting feet to my miracles. One step at a time. Walk with me?  Oh! And, click on the photodrama to get the bigger picture!  Of course!  Yes! That IS my foot!!    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment