Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sub Titles: Speaker For Yourself



“Sub Titles: Speaker For Yourself”. Some Sub Titles aren’t really necessary. What? Was watching a foreign film with subtitles and the words didn’t match the actions and everyone was talking. I said, “Turn up the subtitles”. PIMP LOL. What I said was funny, though, and true. Some things are not necessary and are stating the obvious and/or won’t help. Or the actions don’t match the words coming out. Like those subtitles on movies. Turning them up won’t do anything. You can’t turn up subtitles. You just hear more foreign talking out of sync and not matching the actions. Like when we speak to others and our actions don’t match. They’re not gonna get it. We don’t need sub titles to explain our actions. Our actions need to speak for themselves. All this got me thinking about music. And, subs on speakers. You know, subwoofers! If they had titles on them, it would be “If you are close enough to read this, your ears will bleed” And “Objects close enough to read this will experience their heart coming out of their chest”. Right? Sometimes, no Sub Titles are necessary! They “speaker” for themselves. Sometimes, stating the obvious is obviously harmful. In the speaker case, and in life. People don’t always need to be told the obvious if your actions speak loud enough. Let your life and actions be above reproach, not sub… How do I know about the speaker thing? Speakering for myself, I’ve been to, and in, enough concerts and got a little too close to the speakers, many a time! What? I can't hear you! PIMP LOL.  My final thought? God shows us His heart in His actions.  Just look around at creation. And, His subtitles match His actions, His heart. The Bible.  For me, I want to display God's heart in my actions so they will want to know Him and read the bible. My above reproach titles better match up with my actions. Or they will be "sub"titles. Trace

2 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting perspective, Tracy. I like that very much. The best way to know God is through reading His exact words through the Bible and not just taking the words from what man says, because, there have been so many misinterpretations, which, in turn become misleading falsities. My opinion is that we should prove all things true, through our diligent reading of the Bible and let the Bible interpret what the Bible is telling us. Gods words and instructions for mankind for true love and real peace. ~ Jerry Jemal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jerry. Come back soon and hang out on my front porch. Love hearing from you. Trace

      Delete